We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join full time in our Budapest downtown office.
We are Modolit, a Budapest based IT development company. Whether it’s a multinational company that wants to outsource their development work or a smaller company that needs 1 or 2 developers for a limited period of time, Modolit offers web & app development without compromise.
What we are looking for
- Java 11+
- Basic programming principles and skills (OOP / code conventions / unit testing)
- Work with code repositories
- UNIX/Linux / Bash
- Nice to have: Akka / Netty / Jetty / Spring Boot / Kafka; ODL / lighty.io / ONAP; git / GitHub / GitLab / Gerrit; GitHub Actions / GitLab CI / Jenkins; Docker / Kubernetes / Helm / OSGi; REST/RESTCONF / Netconf / gRPC / gNMI / YANG / proto / JNI; SonarQube / Nexus; ServiceMix / Netflix Conductor; PostgreSQL / Elastic / Cassandra / Hazelcast / LevelDB; Basic networking (BGP / OSPF / NAT / Ethernet / Link aggregation / LLDP / BFD / LAG / Routing / Switching / Firewall / LB. Knowledge of networking principles and SDN is an advantage; Network types: DC / Access / edge / Backhaul
What you’ll be doing
- Write clean - well-designed code
- Well maintained - no legacy codebase
- Work on international projects
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Leave home on time
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Premium health insurance
- A fun place to work in the heart of the city
- A nice dog friendly environment & awesome colleagues
- No “I’m your boss” mentality
- A place where you can work independently
- Opportunity to learn about the newest technologies
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a few lines about yourself and why you’d like to work with us.
Best wishes, Modolit